Sunday, June 1, 2014

C.P.S, Education, Legalization of Marijuana

"Hello, fellow bloggers, I'm back. I went to church this morning. I belong to a very nice Mennonite church with very genuine, good Christine people. You can't always find that. By the way, it's Sun. 1st June 2014 and I wanted to continue writing about my  "platform' for Governor of Texas" and what's important to me and I'm sure a lot of people in Texas". "I want to stop the abuse of the disabled, physical and mental. The abuse of the elderly and of course children, especially when their used as "ponds" in a custody battle". ""Education is very important to me because ignorance breeds ignorance." "We can't have a country that says it's a leading power in the world when it's not....we're not educating our youth, we're not feeding them, we're not giving them moral support, we push alcohol then lie about Marijuana and "The Drug Cartel" is already here." "Stop the hypocrisy and we might have half a chance. There's too much lying and spinning and young people are tainted before they get out of elementary school." "I will finish later with my blog, I have chores to do...signing off for now Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are really busy. I agree about taking care of the poor and supporting education.

    ReplyDelete